Exceptionally soft and comfortable, this sophisticated jacket is not your average rain jacket. Regardless of the weather, you can keep moving with the mechanical stretch fabric. This hooded shell is fully seam-sealed and crafted from waterproof, windproof DryVent™ fabric.
The North Face NF0A47FH Features:
- 113 g/m2 DryVent™—100% polyester with stretch and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L stretch shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Reverse-coil center front zipper with interior draft flap
- Covered zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable VELCRO® tab cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Slight drop tail hem
- High-density The North Face logo heat transfer on left arm and right back shoulder
- Durable Water Repellent: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Wind Protection: Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor
- Waterproof: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness
- Stretch: This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.